Our class leading Clara™ street lantern is an industry benchmark in efficiency and affordability, delivering the highest efficacy and longest lifetime of any luminaire available on the market today.
– Delivers the highest efficacy of any lantern available on the market today, offering unparalleled energy savings across the entire range.
– Market leading lifetime figures and maintenance cycles due to use of highest quality Cree LEDs and Philips drivers.
Quality British construction:
– Designed, manufactured and supported in the UK.
– LM6 aluminium extrusion incorporates extensive thermal management research and development to ensure junction temperature is as cool as possible through use of interior heatsink, vastly elongating the life of the LEDs.
Flexibility for all applications:
– Multiple optical arrangements with G3 to G6 glare rating to optimise light distribution across multiple applications.
– Fully upgradeable in-situ LEDs, driver, lens and PEC socket to futureproof luminaire against maintenance and technological developments.
– Intelligent lighting control solutions such as CMS, DALI, 1-10V and standalone dimming are supported.
– Integral 15* + / – tilt function to optimise light distribution during the design phase of a project.
– Three colour temperatures: 5700k Cool White, 4200k Neutral White and 3200k Warm White.