Our second generation Clipper lantern offers exceptional efficacy.
The Clipper lantern is our affordable, lightweight lantern suitable for the likes of residential schemes and parish councils. Launched in 2009, the Clipper has been used by 7 local authorities across the UK with over 20,000 currently in service.
– Delivers exceptional efficacy, offering up to 80% savings on traditional SOX and SON technology.
– Exclusively uses high quality components from trusted suppliers such as Cree LEDs and Philips drivers.
– 25 year service life.
Lightweight, British construction:
– Designed, manufactured and supported in the UK.
– Weighing as little as 5.8kg, the Clipper can safely be mounted to steel, concrete or wooden pole spigots.
– Dedicated thermal pathways and LEDs driven at 33% capacity maintain low operating temperatures, elongating the life of the LEDs.
Photometry optimised for residential route lighting
– 6 optical arrangements and a curved bowl lens offers exceptional light distribution on 3-8m columns for residential schemes.
– Intelligent lighting control solutions such as CMS, DALI, 1-10V and standalone dimming are supported.
– Two colour temperatures: 5700k Cool White and 4200k Neutral White and 3200k Warm White.