The Arum is a beautifully designed, unique solar and mains feed amenity light for use in exterior retail area and public realm spaces.
– Result of a collaboration between ADV | LED and Studio Conran.
– Originally developed specifically for the Brewery Square urban renewal scheme in Dorchester.
– The initial concepts were detailed by Sebastian Conran to be sympathetic to the existing 19th century architecture but also relevant to the modern mixed use retail and residential functional use of the development.
– Generates 33kWhrs (20%) of total annual power usage through sustainable solar energy.
– 4 cluster LEDs with both direct and indirect lighting producing 4000 lumen output.
– This sustainable solution embodies all the benefits and flexibility associated with LED lighting solutions.
– On board solar charge controller optimises battery life and solar use to prolong life of components and deliver consistent lighting.
– Proximity sensor driven dimming functionality increases solar availability, altering light levels according to pedestrian traffic.